With the help of the module, Laravel eCommerce Authorize.net Payment Gateway, The admin can integrate the Authorize.net payment gateway in the Bagisto eCommerce website.
Authorize.net payment gateway is the United States-based payment gateway that is popularly used in the USA, UK, Canada and Australia. Authorize.net payment gateway is a PCI DSS level 1 certified.
Features Of Laravel eCommerce Authorize.net payment gateway
- Provide payment directly to the admin account.
- Accept all the cards that Authorize.net supports.
- Buyer can also save Authorize.net cards for future payments while paying.
- PCI(Payment Card Industry) Compliance.
- 3D Secure – Added security layer.
How to install the module?
Customers will get a zip folder after purchasing the extension and Unzip the extension zip and then merge the “packages” folders into the project root directory.
Goto config/app.php file and add the following line under ‘providers’.
Goto config/concord.php file and add the following line under modules array
Then Goto composer.json file and add the following line under ‘psr-4’
Run these commands below to complete the setup
composer dump-autoload composer require authorizenet/authorizenet php artisan route:cache php artisan migrate php artisan vendor:publish
Admin configuration for the Laravel eCommerce Authorize.net payment gateway
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will also have to configure the module.
Click on configure>>Sales>>Payments Method, under the Authorize Net Payment, several fields need to be filled.
- Enable:-The admin can enable and disable the module from this field.
- Title:- The admin can also provide the title for the payment method in this field.
- Description:- The admin needs to describe the payment method in this field.
- Debug:- The admin can select between Sandbox and Production in this field
- Client key:- The admin can provide client key in this field as generated from the Authorize Net website after creating an account.
- API Login ID:- The admin needs to provide the API Login ID in this field for production only.
- Transaction Key:- The admin needs to provide the transaction key in this field for production only.
- Test API login ID:- The admin needs to provide the Test API Login IP in this field for the Testing (Sandbox).
- Test transaction Key:- The admin needs to provide theTest transaction key in this field for the Testing(Sandbox).
- Sort Order:-Admin can also set the sort order here for the payment gateway that will be visible in the front end.
How to get the keys?
First of all the user need to create an account on Authorize.net after creating the account, click on Account.
To get the Client key click on Manage Public Client Key under the Security setting section after clicking a page will generate where the client key will be visible as shown in the image below:-
Also, to get the API Login ID and Transaction Key click on API Credentials and Keys under the Security setting section a page will generate where both API Login ID and Transaction Key will be visible as shown below:-
To obtain a Transaction key select New transaction key and click on the submit button, then the user needs to verify the email id and enter the Pin that will be sent to the user’s email ID and click on the Verify Pin button as shown below:-
After clicking on the Verify Pin button the Transaction Key will be generated as shown below:-
Authorize.net Payment Gateway :- Front End
Now the customers can select the Authorize Net Payment method that is visible under the Select Payment Method.
then click on Add new card by which Authorize Net payment popup will display as shown below enter the credential and click on the Submit button.
Then click on the Continue button
After clicking on the Continue button the Oder Summary page will generate then click on the Place Order button.
Now the order has been placed Successfully using the Authorize.net payment gateway
Furthermore, if you need any kind of support/consultancy then please raise a ticket at https://bagisto.uvdesk.com/en/